Apple Tonic or Soda is a globally preferred cocktail made with the combination of flavors of bold Tennessee whiskey flavored with refreshing apples which are topped with Soda or Tonic making it a refreshing hi-ball style drink.
It has the warmth in the form of bold, fiery, warm flavors by adding a cinnamon-flavored whiskey. This drink will give you a lingering flavor of an apple cinnamon pie with some fizz.
Pankaj Arora, Brand Advocacy Manager – India Area, Brown-Forman has put together this Party edition of Jack Daniel’s cocktail recipe.
1. Apple flavored whiskey 45 ML
2. Cinnamon flavored whiskey 15 ML
3. Soda Top-up
4. Garnish Cinnamon stick & slice of green apple.
1. Fill a glass with ice, Add the whiskeys
2. Top up with Soda
3. Garnish it will cinnamon stick and green apple slice