Toronto: Kia Canada has evolved the game once again, with the introduction of the enhanced 2022 Kia Stinger.
An all-new GT Elite trim and the much-loved GT Limited trim boast refreshed impressive design, advanced safety and remarkable performance. Since its debut, the Kia Stinger has been celebrated by enthusiasts and journalists alike as AJAC’s 2019 Canadian Car of the Year.
“We are continually challenging ourselves to evolve, innovate and outperform,” says Michael Kopke, Director of Marketing at Kia Canada.
“The enhanced 2022 Stinger represents an important breakthrough in the brand’s polished, premium design evolution, and represents the tireless outcome of detail driven engineering.”
The redesigned Kia Stinger is now available in Canadian dealerships this spring New and Improved – Inside and Out The 2022 Stinger maintains its sexy, sleek, attention-demanding exterior – now with amplified character and bold, aggressive presence.
New to the 2022 Stinger are the following exterior enhancements:
• New, pronounced, black 19- inch alloy wheels amplify the sporty and premium character, with a sleek multi-spoke design
• Rear combination lamps with an expanded luminous area give a wide, aggressive stance with connected LED taillights that command attention
• More aggressive diffuser and larger-diameter quad exhaust tips
• To turn heads in your personal style, the Kia Stinger is available in seven captivating colours, including all-new Ascot Green, Snow White Pearl, Ghost Grey, Thunder Grey, Aurora Black, Atomic Blue and California Red On the interior, our design upgrades haven’t missed a single stitch.
New to the 2022 Stinger include:
• Upgraded cluster housing, with high-gloss black and chrome ring finishes
• Frameless, elegant rear-view mirror
• Bold 10.25” navigation screen wrapped in a high-gloss black-fascia panel
• Dimpled, aluminum console hairline and the newly-applied mood lamp line on the passenger side
• New available suede package (GT Elite trim) that offers suede seat inserts, headliner material, pillar material, dash, door panels and sun visors
• Available red stitching and seat belts (GT Elite trim, suede package) The Power to Perform The enhanced 2022 Kia Stinger is here to be noticed – that’s why, we’ve added a little more umph to this well-decorated performance vehicle to include:
• 368HP 3.3L twin-turbo V6 engine
• Second-Generation, standard All Wheel Drive tuned to offer more dynamic performance
• Brembo Brakes, Shift-byWire, and Electronic Suspension
• Electronic Variable Exhaust Valves produce a rich and hearty sport exhaust sound
• Available Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential to deliver improved drive power and outstanding handling Safety First The 2022 Stinger comes fully equipped with Kia’s critically acclaimed, cutting-edge Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, including:
• Advanced Forward CollisionAvoidance Assist with Junction Turning
• Safe Exit Warning
• Navigation-Based Advanced Smart Cruise Control
• Lane Following Assist
• Blind Spot Avoidance
• Blind-Spot View Monitor (GT Elite trim) Thoughtful Tech and Convenience The 2022 Kia Stinger includes the impressive, intuitive tech features Kia’s known and celebrated for.
Technology enhancements in the 2022 model include:
• Split-screen capability and multi-device connectivity featured within the fifth-generation 10.25” wide navigation screen
• Remote UVO Intelligence™ app that includes remote seat heating and ventilation