Auburn Hills, Mich.: The 2023 Chrysler 300 embodies elegant design and iconic style, wrapped in luxury and injected with performance.
The new 2023 Chrysler 300 delivers a model lineup packed with segment-exclusive features and advanced technology, including the standard Uconnect 4C system, paired with a largest-in-class 8.4-inch touchscreen, with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
A TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission comes standard on every 300 model, with a class-exclusive, all-wheel-drive (AWD) system with front-axle disconnect available for Touring and Touring L models. The AWD system features a front-axle disconnect that engages at any speed without the need for driver input and enables optimal traction and control based on a variety of inputs, including environment/weather conditions, driving styles and road surfaces.
Chrysler 300 offers a 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine, available on the 300S, the only V-8 engine in its class. Delivering power to the pavement to the tune of 363 horsepower and 394 lb.-ft. of torque, the Chrysler 300 is America’s big, bold sedan, making a statement through striking design, sophisticated interiors and a variety of style packages that help customize the luxury vehicle.
What’s New in 2023 Chrysler 300:
• 2023 model special-edition Chrysler 300 vehicle information will be announced later
• SafetyTec Plus Group option is now available on the entry-level Chrysler 300 Touring model, with features including advanced brake assist, rain-sensing windshield wipers, LaneSense Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist, ParkSense front and rear park assist, auto high-beam headlamp control, Full-speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking, adaptive cruise control (ACC) with stop and more
• 300 Touring L includes as standard content Sport Appearance with standard Black Noise exterior badging, 20-inch Black Noise wheels, performance front fascia with body-color applique and premium LED fog lamps
• 300S features standard Uconnect navigation, nine premium speakers with trunk-mounted subwoofer and dual-pane panoramic power sunroof
• Chrysler clear air filtration system is standard on all Chrysler vehicles and filters 95% of air particulates, reducing many types of solid and liquid airborne matter, such as dust, smoke, droplets and aerosols, resulting in the cleanest cabin air ever in a Chrysler vehicle.
• The Comfort Group (optional on the 2023 Chrysler 300 Touring L and 300S) includes a deluxe security alarm as part of its extensive list of package features
• Standard content offers premium style, luxury and performance in the large car segment:
◦ Standard on the 2023 Chrysler 300 Touring L and 300S are ParkSense front and rear park assist, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
• Optional equipment packages available for the 2023 Chrysler 300 Touring L and 300S — Comfort Group Package and Popular Equipment Package:
◦ Comfort Group Package includes auto-adjust-in-reverse driver’s mirrors, ventilated leather-trimmed seats, adaptive bi-xenon HID headlamps with automatic leveling system, door sill scuff pads, driver’s and front-passenger footwell LED lamps, front and rear LED-illuminated map pockets, heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, power backlight sunshade, power tilt/telescoping steering column (300S only), memory (driver’s seat, power tilt/telescoping steering column, exterior mirrors and radio) and rear storage armrest with LED-illuminated cup holders
◦ Popular Equipment Package, available for Touring L, includes dual-pane panoramic sunroof, Uconnect 4C Navigation with 8.4-inch display and five-year SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link service, nine premium speakers with trunk-mounted subwoofer, 506-watt amplifier and surround sound system
• Chrysler 300 is the only vehicle in the large-car sedan segment to offer both V-6 and V-8 engines with a standard eight-speed automatic transmission
• The award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 paired with the standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission on Chrysler 300 delivers 292 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque:
◦ Thanks to a sport-tuned exhaust and engine calibration, the 300S comes standard with the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 that offers up to 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of torque
• 2023 Chrysler 300 Touring and Touring L models are available with the class-exclusive AWD system with front-axle disconnect, which includes an active transfer case with the front-axle disconnect to improve real-world fuel economy:
◦ This class-exclusive AWD system seamlessly transitions between rear-wheel drive (RWD) and AWD with no driver intervention to maximize fuel economy
• The legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine, available on 300S, is the only V-8 in the segment and delivers 363 horsepower, 394 lb.-ft. of torque and runs 0-60 mph in less than six seconds
• The 2023 Chrysler 300 S offers more athletic and youthful appointments to the lineup and comes standard with the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine, paddle shifters and Sport mode, performance suspension, blacked-out exterior accents, Black Noise wheels, leather-wrapped sport seats, exclusive Piano Black interior accents and available signature nine-speaker Alpine audio system with surround sound, 506-watt amplifier and trunk-mounted subwoofer.