- 2 shots of freshly brewed espresso
- 1 cup of steamed milk
- 2 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk or simple syrup
- Brew 2 shots of espresso using your preferred method (such as an espresso machine or stovetop espresso maker).
- While the espresso is brewing, steam the milk using a frother or a pot on the stove.
- Once the milk is steamed, add the sweetened condensed milk or simple syrup to the milk, and mix it well.
- Pour the steamed milk into a large coffee mug or latte glass, leaving about an inch of room at the top for the espresso.
- Slowly pour the freshly brewed espresso over the milk.
- Use a spoon to hold back the foam and create a layered effect, or you can use a latte art tool to create designs on top of the latte.
- Enjoy your delicious Espresso Latte!
This recipe is a classic Espresso Latte, you can add different flavors like vanilla, caramel, or hazelnut to the milk before steaming it, or you can add a sprinkle of cocoa powder or cinnamon on top before serving. You can also play with the ratio of milk to espresso to adjust the strength of the drink to your liking.