Change up pizza night by using whole grain tortillas. Tortillas bake up nice and crispy, and are sure to become a favourite. Add a green salad or crunchy vegetables sticks to round out this colourful meal.
Prep time 5 min | Cook time 8 min | Servings 4
- 4 small whole grain flour tortillas
- 60 mL (¼ cup) pasta sauce
- 5 mL (1 tsp) Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 175 mL (¾ cup) chopped fresh mushrooms
- 60 mL (¼ cup) chopped lean roast turkey
- 250 mL (1 cup) shredded part skim mozzarella
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Place tortillas on large baking sheet in a single layer; set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together pasta sauce, herb seasoning and garlic. Spread evenly among tortillas. Sprinkle each with red pepper, mushrooms and turkey. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated 200°C (400°F) oven for about 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley before serving, if using.